Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lovers day

I'm not much of a Valentine's day person.. I am very romantic and I LOVE love, but Valentine's day was just never too important for me. But, if it's an excuse to wear something really pink and girly and fun, why not? :)
I'll act like I care. :)



I'm wearing Sonia Rykiel for H&M sweater, New Yorker skirt, heart necklase as a belt, Shoebox shoes and Calzedonia tights


Since we're gonna stay at our house today, I'm probably gonna end up wearing my slippers.. :) Since I still don't care that much to actually walk in heels all day. :)



For the make-up, I went with my everyday look and added some pink lipstick.. And that's about it! :)
I hope you all have lots of fun today, alone or with your loved one.. 
Thank you for reading..
Extra special huge kisses, M :)

17 comments:

  1. Love the H&M sweater, you think they still have it in stores?
    have a nice day then! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it almost 3 years ago, when the SR collection just came out, so I don't think so... Maybe you can look it up on ebay?
      Have a nice day, too! :) thank you for commenting

      Delete
  2. you got a stunning blog,come check out my blog and tell me what u think and follow if u like,i will follow right back,xoxo
    happy valentine's day
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, da, ni mi ne volimo baš Valentinovo, ali dobra izlika za obući ovako lijepu vestu! baš je bonbončić! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit!!! amazing blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely. Great skirt and heels!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu look great! I love your hair ;) Pink is absolutely your color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha you & I both!

    You look cute doll. Loving the pink sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit!
    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great outfit! You look really pretty and girly! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Predivne fotkice, toliko si lijepa...

    Lp :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have only just found your blog, and am already loving it.

    You look flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hear Hear!! Dont really like v'day, but its so fun to dress up and give cards to firneds you love!!!
    locking stunning in your pink!!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous, I love your outfit...perfect for the occasion <3
    following you!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are beautiful :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much! :)
For any questions, please fill out the contact form on the right!
LOVE you!